Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know where I can get a grill like the one pictured (as in a deep mounted grill) but without the vertical and horizontal bars? I've seen some that are similar but have a way to large chrome trim around it and are not set is as deep. Thanks

·
Registered
69 Posts
anyone know where I can get a grill like the one pictured (as in a deep mounted grill) but without the vertical and horizontal bars? I've seen some that are similar but have a way to large chrome trim around it and are not set is as deep. Thanks
Uh what are ya talking about? Wheres the pic bro?

·
Registered
100 Posts
I wish there was one for the charger, I don't like the look of the mopower one, I want a big open space, like the griptuning kit and like on the castrol commercial

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
you should PM mopower about it. from what i've seen of him on the forums he seems like a cool guy. be sure to post pics if u get it done! i'd like to see it.

sometimes when the lighting is right, and i'm far enough away, it looks like i have a deep, or inset, grill on my daytona, and it looks pretty sweet. so i'd love to see what it actually looks like

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
the problem is that there is a great big huge UPRIGHT sitting behind the grill. To have that huge open mouth grill you have to cut out that upright.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Im more so talking about filling in the open mouth area once that vertical bar is gone with 1/4" black mesh, so it would be like having the E&G mesh grille without the center bar but recessed, and without the chrome trim around it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts