Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had another missed month here. It took some time to connect with the winner of the October contest and I again was pretty busy. Here we have the new contest that will be the final one for year.

The theme for December will be:

Holiday Lights

Get a photo of your Charger with lights in the photo. If you are just getting out and getting them put out, then now is as good a time as any to get a photo.

The rules are as follows:

1. Your Charger must be in the photo, this is a Charger forum after all.

2. It doesn't need to be a new pic, any picture you have will do, but lets shoot for something new.

3. Minimal photo adjustments are allowed. We want to see a normal photos though.

4. No complaining about other entries, who makes the final cut for voting, or anything else.

5. Only one pic can be considered for final selection. Post as many as you want, but you must declare the one to be considered for final voting selection.

6. If you win, your theme will be used for the next months photo contest. Please think about a theme you would like if you win and PM me with it when you post your submission. I will run the contest if you don't want to, but you should select the theme at least.

7. Have fun and show off what you've got!

8. If you are the winner of the previous month, you can still enter, but if the maximum number of entries exceeds 12, yours will be the first one cut.

9. I will be holding my vote until the end of the period. I will use my vote as a tie breaker if one exists, and if it creates one, then I will not place a vote so that we can have a winner without having to go to a tie breaker poll.

Finalists for voting will be chosen on the evening of December 25th and the winner will be declared on January 1st.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Have we gotten the lights up yet?? Maybe we need a great photo shoot with them and your car!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No photos yet? Are we all just waiting to get the lights up?

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, our weather has changed here as well. But I think that I am going to get a shot when I can.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Don't worry too much, it's only the 5th. I plan on getting some good ones this weekend. I didn't own my Charger last Christmas, so I don't have any old ones to post.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great, works nicely. Let's see some more!

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Another week left to get a photo posted. Should have decorations out there by now. Snap a shot!

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still time to get a photo and post it here.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Okay, here is mine with some decorations in the background. Let's get some pictures going here folks.

2015-12-16 18.02.12.jpg

One week from today is Christmas!

·
Registered
422 Posts
It's too light for the Christmas lights to show very well, but if I wait till its dark, then my camera won't take a very good picture. So here is what I got this morning.

It is what it is, I guess.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I see some lights around the porch, works for me!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Okay, let's try this. It's not my house, but it is my car. This was a winning house in our city/neighborhood lighting contest.

IMG_1615 (Large).jpg

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 20 Posts