Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
November is over and we had a challenge for sure. We had a tie, then a tie breaker that ended up in a tie. Great photos to be sure, and having a double tie showed that. I kept my vote to myself through the tiebreaker so that I could be a tiebreaker if it came to that. So I put my vote to break the tie and put Ddaddy as the winner of the contest. Congrats to him.

He has chosen a theme and here it is:

Best of 2014

What it means is your best pic of your car taken by you in 2014. The only requirements are than it must have been taken in 2014 and can't have been posted before (in the contest or anywhere else on the Forum).

All other standard rules apply.

Here's your chance to pull out your best photo that you have been saving or go take a new one! Let's see what you've got!

The rules are as follows:

1. It must be your car.

2. It doesn't need to be a new pic, any picture you have will work as long as it was taken in 2014, but lets shoot for something new.

3. Photo adjustments are allowed but I think it should be very minimum. Lets not get to wild with the chops. I like to see 'natural' pictures.

4. No complaining about other entries, who makes the final cut for voting, or anything else.

5. Only one pic can be considered for final selection. Post as many as you want, but you must declare the one to be considered for final voting selection.

6. If you win, your theme will be used for the next months photo contest. Please think about a theme you would like if you win and PM me with it when you post your submission. I will run the contest if you don't want to, but you should select the theme at least.

7. Have fun and show off what you've got!

8. If you are the winner of the previous month, you can still enter, but if the maximum number of entries exceeds 12, yours will be the first one cut.

Finalists for voting will be chosen on the evening of December 25th and the winner will be declared on December 31st.

·
Premium Member
2,452 Posts
Here's my best picture of 2014.

ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1417591410.718979.jpg

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, if they keep coming in at this pace, it's going to be hard to choose for the poll.

Keep them coming guy & gals!!

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
Okay, so the best of the year, that hasn't been posted on the forum yet. That's tough, because when I get a good shot I like to post it. But this is the best of the year that I don't think I've posted yet.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,452 Posts
All sorts of good pics for this one!

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Only 24 hours into the contest and we have 7 entries already! :bigthumb:

I'll throw mine up (from earlier this year before I got my new wheels and tires) knowing that once there are 11 entries, it will be automatically be eliminated from the contest.

C'mon folks, do your part to help eliminate my pic! :grin2:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow, we had a real burst of pictures and then nothing. Get into your computer and find a good photo to post.

I have gone through mine and most of the ones I have are either from earlier than this year or I have used them already....

Going to have to get a new one....

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Here's a shot from Central Indiana this Fall,

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Here's a couple shots my girlfriend put together last night from downtown in a garage. So proud of her, she did a great job:).

Attachments

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So, we had a big burst at the beginning, then a small bit more. Good deal, if we can get more coming though, we will make the vote really challenging.

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
So, we had a big burst at the beginning, then a small bit more. Good deal, if we can get more coming though, we will make the vote really challenging.
11 entries so far, one more and I'm knocked out. 2 more and Walter will have to make some hard choices for the voting poll.

C'mon folks, knock me out and give Walter some hard choices to make!

BTW, the best month I remember ever having to choose the final 10 from was 42 entries. We have 11 entries on the 9th of the month so this month's contest could challenge that if folks start joining in!

You know you've got 'em so come post 'em!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We already have some hard choices for the voters here. But by all means, bring it on. I always like going through the pictures that members post of their cars.

·
Registered
150 Posts
There are some good photos posted already. The first one is my entry the second one shows both my ride and my wife's ride the 300C.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts