Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nick did a great job with these decals i ordered from him. the banner is going across the top front window, it is 45" long total (banner is great, but is it too ricey? my wife says i am weird)

the second decal is the "M" and "mopar" which is going on the engine cover...i am going to put them on the silver part mid way between the top and the painted 5.7......then i am going to spray a high heat engine clear coat to protect the decals.

i will post picks when i install them i was just too excited and wanted to see what others thought.

thanks,
scott aka godaddy

Attachments

·
Registered
290 Posts
That's What I'm Talking About... I Like The "m" That's Gonna Look Bad... I'm Not Really Hip On The Whole Front Windshield Thing.. I Think It Might Look Nicer If It Was Smaller On The Rear Windshield Centered.. So It's Not So Ricey Looking ..... Otherwise Shoot Me Some Pics On The Cover.. Should Look Bad Azz Just How I Was Thinking You Were Going To Finish It Off.. And With The Chrome... Stand Back And Admire....

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1BADHEMI said:
That's What I'm Talking About... I Like The "m" That's Gonna Look Bad... I'm Not Really Hip On The Whole Front Windshield Thing.. I Think It Might Look Nicer If It Was Smaller On The Rear Windshield Centered.. So It's Not So Ricey Looking ..... Otherwise Shoot Me Some Pics On The Cover.. Should Look Bad Azz Just How I Was Thinking You Were Going To Finish It Off.. And With The Chrome... Stand Back And Admire....
you have a pm

·
Registered
369 Posts
I think they will look great.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haven't gotten them just yet so still no pics, but i spoke with my gearhead friend.....huge mopar guy, anyway he told me to put the mopar street performance on the back window and not to touch the front window (apparently he thinks front is too ricey) so probably going that direction.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Oh God...too ricey?....well,Nick made me a CHARGER R/T windshield banner.Should be here tommorrow. I don't want to be a ricer....where should I put it?

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
put it on the front....that way i can see if i should do it....lol

·
Registered
369 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA....I will tomorrow if it's here. I'll post a pic for ya pal!...LOL!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts