Charger Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Great job Alex. I like it. Are you coming to the meet this month or are you just going to Ohio?

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im goin to be lx for the whole weekend i might stop at the meet if i dont work wont know when though when and where is the meet

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
So far it looks like it is just me and Ken so I say Pittsburgh Mills. July 26th. The new guy with the R&T from Penn Hills and the new kid from the South Hills with the Sublime might come too.

·
Banned
3,658 Posts
im coming guys.....

but you need rims bad. are you leaving it black? if so you should paint your grill black as well, and your spoiler, and black rims, and your sidemarkers. then that ride would look bad donkey.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol i could but it wouldnt look as sweet as ur srt8

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks its going to be hard to trade it in now my car gets stares every where i am ill be at lx so ill get some more ideas for the car

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Looking good but car def needs some more black...wheels, grille...

·
Premium Member
994 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Hey Alex I'll come over with a can of black spray paint and fix that not enough black situation in about ten minutes. :D My car used to be TorRed. :ninja:

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Hey Alex I'll come over with a can of black spray paint and fix that not enough black situation in about ten minutes. :D My car used to be TorRed. :ninja:
LOL. Well, I guess I'm just slowly working toward the same as you.:rocker:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts