Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been away for a while due to some family matters, but I wanted to let everyone know that my wife passed away over the weekend.

Ducy and I were going through a divorce due to several issues that I will not discuss in deference to her memory, but we were still friends and we were still legally married. She was a loving mother, and good friend, and had a heart of gold.

Ducy leaves behind our three children, ages 9, 7 and 7 (twins). The kids know their mother is in a better place, a place where she will no longer suffer. They miss her terribly.

Ducy was struck by a vehicle on her way to work and passed away at the scene. Please keep my family in your prayers. Also, pray for the DOT truck driver that struck my wife. He had a perfect safety record, and did not break the law. He was not drinking or under the influence of any drugs. Just an honest man trying to provide for his family. This truly was a horrible accident.

Thank you all very much. The accident ocurred in the N. Dallas area.

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
I can't imagine the loss and shock. Sympathies and prayers to you and your young family. Great sentiment for the DOT driver, ashame that accidents ever have to happen.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I'll keep your family in my prayers. So sorry. I've got kids around that age, I can't imagine.:sad:

·
Registered
248 Posts
I am very sorry for your loss, keep your head up man.......Dan

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
My deepest condolences....
I send you and your kids an honest hug....

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
OMG!!!!!!!!! I don't know what to say!!!!! J, I am so sorry to hear this!!! I hope that you and the kids are doing ok and you are all in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I'm terribly sorry to hear of this. Prayers have certainly been sent for all. My best to all of you and God Bless.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks to one and all for your thoughts and prayers. It's not easy, but time will heal.

J

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Prayers said for everyone that this loss may affect.

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
Thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours, as well as the DOT driver.

During such a difficult time, it's helpful to not only rely on your own inner strength, but to draw upon the strength of others around you who care and can hold you in their thoughts and prayers. We're honored that you chose to do that here with your fellow forum members and I hope it brings you some comfort.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Your family and the family of the DOT driver are in our thoughts and prayers nightly.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.