Charger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had an idea for a new thread, but I'm not really sure where to put it or if anyone would even use it. I was thinking a very valuable thing would be a dealership/service department review thread. Essentially where people could go in and say "The service manager here is great" or "They totally effed my car!!" or stuff like that. Just as a warning to people about bad service/dealers or great service/dealers in the their areas.

Maybe stickies in the regional forums with state specific dealer threads. Since my dealer has closed I'm trying to find a new one and I don't want to go to a hack job dealer and have all kinds of issues. I think this would be helpful for everyone, but I'm not sure how to start it...Mod help maybe. Let me know if you guys think this would be a good idea or not though, I might just be over complicating stuff. I'd love to start it off, but my dealer was closed by "the list".

Just an idea...

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
I think it would be a fabulous idea to out incompetent and/or unscrupulous dealers. I suspect the site owner would see things differently though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts