Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wooohooo!!!!!!

On a related note, any common members over at the 300C forums? Dealer says he's got two 300C SRT-8s on order, wanna see if I can hook up with the buyers.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Dude,WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???!!! how much deposit? Where is this dealer located and what is the name? Do you know or have bought from them before? I have heard of dealers keeping your "non-refundable deposit" as the markup for selling you the car at "sticker"..... :eek:

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No point yet. When it hits the system, it's whomever types the order in quicker. I'll know before the dealer will when it hits. Til then, I'd just be giving them a free loan.

In order
A. Don't know, I'll probably do $500. Enough to be serious, bit not enough for them to ruin their rep for by screwing me over on it.

B. Park Dodge, Lexington Park, MD. I also highly recommend Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse Viper in NE, great guy, car nut to the bone.

C. Nope, they have done warranty work on my car twice, that's all. I trust them like I trust any car dealer, about as far as I can throw an SRT-8:) Trust but verify, and be willing to walk.

D. All details of the deposit WILL be written down. If they wont make refundable, they don't sell me a car, that simple. It's not like they could'nt sell the car if I back out.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I would but I rather wait to ride the latest GC and Charager SRT to pick who is better for my aching body.

·
Registered
474 Posts
glhs, once you get your SRT-8, I think I'll have to fly back east for some training classes, just so you can take me for a ride...lol. Or if I could talk my brother into lumping his truck payment in with his house mortgage once he refinances so he could get his SRT-8. I'm quite a few years away from getting mine, I'll just have to be happy with my SRT-4...lol. I'll have to tell him that they are willing to sell at sticker though. I'm sure he will be happy, and much more interested, once he hears that.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmmmm, wonder if the wife would go for a road trip:)

·
Registered
474 Posts
Sure, come on out once you get it. It's great out here actually, I'm liking it a lot so far. And no bad gas as of yet either...lol.

·
Registered
113 Posts
As soon as you know the list price of the Charger SRT-8 post it here! I'm guessing $36K. (totally a guess)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts