Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was browsing the other board and a guy with an SRT8 got his car back with 10 more miles and a new best 0-60.

I have under 200 miles left on my warranty and need a few minor issues(mostly want to see if the TSB's have been done, bought it used).

Now I really dont want to take my car anywhere....:(

Anyone else have had any problems...

·
Registered
208 Posts
?- did i miss something? Are you looking for places not to take it to?

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
That would toast me also!!! It would bug me if the tech could launch my car better than me. I would take out every morning until I beat that punk!!!

Seriously though, they should not be hammering someone else's car and they should have taken action against the tech.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
?- did i miss something? Are you looking for places not to take it to?
no just random thoughts/feelings.

I figure Ill just deal with my small problems; Im not leaving my car anywhere. Theres one place that I had trusted, and they were bought and and moved to a Chystler/Jeep store a few miles up the road, Ive heard HORRIBLE things about them; so I refuse to even drive by the place. :)

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
if i found out a tech was driving my car like that i would INSIST on sumthing be it free oil changes 4 like 2 yrs for abusing my car u could really stick them on giving u sumthing after all u dont know how many times he tried for that 0-60 he could have beat the hell out of your car :-O

1 - 6 of 6 Posts