Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Daytona order is in D status right now...ordered 3 weeks ago.

Dealer said I can have the other Daytona the dealership ordered earlier that is in JB staus (out to the body vendor). Only difference is the one I ordered doesn't have the uconnect option. I was regreting not ordering the uconnect option anyhow so it looks like I will be styling sooner than I hoped!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Congrats rakort, yo will soon be playin while the rest of us wait n :yawn:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So where can I find the "approved" list of phones that work with the uconnect? Seems to me someone mentioned there was a list of phone that work nicely with the uconnect.

*Really chomping at the bit now*

Ohh and by the way, I checked with the DMV and they said the personalized license plate "GOMNGO" was available, but GOMANGO was already taken..

·
Registered
47 Posts
Guess what, mine came in today. No sooner did I sign the papers hand over the cashola the service guy comes and and says it tripped a code. Ok no problem. Here comes the great part. As some of you may know I ordered this vehicle on 9 jun 05 it came in today :) :) :) But now I have to wait 7-10 days for the new body control module that is bad on my vehicle. :sad: :sad: So, here we go again. Maybe I will drive this car before it becomes a classic. Even though I didnt see my car, seeing that I believe it is like seeing the bride before the wedding, I did get to see the SRT-8 Magnum. Boy that car looks and sounds sweet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts