Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering, just how would you pull off the dealers little name badge off the daytona's trunk decal if it was put on there? the dealer I'm going through is using just a vinal cut out and I REALLY dont want to ruin the black daytona trunk decal.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Tell them right up front to not put in on there , unless they want to pay you a dollar a day for advertising . I did and it wasn't on my car.

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Basspro2 said:
Tell them right up front to not put in on there , unless they want to pay you a dollar a day for advertising . I did and it wasn't on my car.
Thats what I did, when I picked the car up, there was NO dealer logo on the car, but there was one on the back of both keys...... Like I'm really gonna give some one one of the keys....

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Basspro2 said:
oh, ok, I wasnt sure they'd let that happen

·
Banned
113 Posts
I peeled mine off too :) stinkin front plate was on my charger too :( they even had their ad on the front plate and around my license plate AND the sticker.... screw that! I took it all off....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts