Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone, I think I am getting a pretty good deal on a 2006 charger SXT. Its a base inferno red sxt with a sunroof, msrp $27,170. The deal I left on the table is $24,488, with the $500 rebate it would be $23,988 before tax and liscense, I really wanted the steel silver, but this sounds like a good price, this would also be my first new car purchase so I am trying to be cautious about pulling the trigger too fast. I just wanted to ask this forum because chargerforums have always answered my questions well, and I respect all your opinions, thank you all in advanced, tommy

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
If you want it go for it. But do not regret it later when you see that silver steel Charger roll down the street and you say damn I should have waited

·
Registered
322 Posts
tommycheng1728 said:
hey everyone, I think I am getting a pretty good deal on a 2006 charger SXT. Its a base inferno red sxt with a sunroof, msrp $27,170. The deal I left on the table is $24,488, with the $500 rebate it would be $23,988 before tax and liscense, I really wanted the steel silver, but this sounds like a good price, this would also be my first new car purchase so I am trying to be cautious about pulling the trigger too fast. I just wanted to ask this forum because chargerforums have always answered my questions well, and I respect all your opinions, thank you all in advanced, tommy
I see you listed "SXT", but are you absolutely sure that what they are selling you, is an SXT - with all of these "Dealer" custom jobs that I see posted on this site, from e-bay - you never know, they may have thrown some foglights, and cheap aluminum rims on a "SE" model. Also, I have only "Base" SXT's in the $25,000 range.

- That really seems like a lot (the $2682.00) that they are taking off of the MSRP - in addition to the $500 rebate.

- If it's true, then from my perspective, you are getting a great deal (just $1493, over the price of a "SE", for an "SXT").

Brian T.

·
Registered
9 Posts
That is a pretty good deal, i just bought the silver steel today fully loaded with leather minus the sunroof. I can deal with it. love the car i ended up paying a little over 28G.

but the silver steel is sexy!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Howdy Silversteel, welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BT1024 said:
I see you listed "SXT", but are you absolutely sure that what they are selling you, is an SXT - with all of these "Dealer" custom jobs that I see posted on this site, from e-bay - you never know, they may have thrown some foglights, and cheap aluminum rims on a "SE" model. Also, I have only "Base" SXT's in the $25,000 range.

- That really seems like a lot (the $2682.00) that they are taking off of the MSRP - in addition to the $500 rebate.

- If it's true, then from my perspective, you are getting a great deal (just $1493, over the price of a "SE", for an "SXT").

Brian T.
thanks for the input Brian, I am pretty sure it is the SXT, it has a sunroof, the power seats, leather steering wheel and shift knob, and 6 speakers, tommy

·
Registered
62 Posts
tommycheng1728 said:
I paid $25,500 for my SXT. It came with the Leather Seats, Leather Shift Knob, 276 watt amp, 6 disc cd changer with cassette (which was an option), 17" Al. Rims, smokers package and I added the remote start to it. Also remember inferno red is an additional $500 bucks (roundabout). So you are getting a GREAT price at $24,488. My MSRP came out to $27,065. You are not getting ripped off at all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts