Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put the sequnencal turn signals on but didnt feel like paying $35 for the 3rd brake light pulsation modual. I found one www.autolumination.com for $5.95 each ,when you go in and look at the 921 LED bulbs. This unit works only on LED bulbs. The Dodge charger has a factory LED 3rd tail light. It works really well. It flickers for a second or 2 before it comes on constant. It is a simple hookup. Cut the hot wire to the LED brake light and hook it inline. Hot wire is the green/white stripe. Hook brown wire to green/white stripe going to the tail light. Hook the blue to the hot wire going to the tail light.
I also put one on my 07 1/2 dodge ram. I had to buy an LED bulb so the unit would work. It work good too. I did have to go to stores.ebay.com/V-LEDS to get a bigger brighter LED 921 for the truck. THe first place only has a 9 LED but this sight has A 921 with an 18 LED that will fit in. SO bottom line, I did both vehicles for less than the company wanted for one ($35) setup. Just use double sided tape to mount.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Kudos for the great cheap mod! And also for having the patience to navigate that horrible website. *eyes bleed*

Wonder how this looks in conjunction with the STS-2 sequentials, since I finally did those this past weekend...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It looks good with the seqenial turn signal kit. I put that Mod on last week but they wanted $35 for thier pulser. This one you can use on any brake light as long as it is LED. It is Cheap and works good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts