Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally got rid of my chrome grill, the only thing irritating me about the front end, and with the help of my new Vegas friend, I now have a grill worth mentioning.
Here's the "before" shot:

And here's the "after" shot:

Lord Vader, your transport awaits!

·
Registered
846 Posts
I bet you cant stop starring at it now... I know i cant stop lookin at mine after had my chrome grille replaced... Looks great...

·
Registered
230 Posts
I'm normally a fan of chrome grills (i.e., Escalade, Denali, etc.), but on the Charger it just doesn't work. It's such a beast, it needs flat black and a more agressive front end. Hence, black grill, no jewelry, just raw power. Way to go buddy, welcome to the dark side...

·
Registered
230 Posts
Whats the best paint to use on my white grill?

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Looks really good
I'm jealous

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
Man, that looks great! It seems like I've seen that DAYTONA grille before.....
hehehehehe

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Looks sweet. Much meaner looking. Good job.

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
no, not gave, sold, at a decent price we thinks. I am trying to get a vegas charger owner who wants a chrome grille to contact Beasst about buying his.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
your a hell of a guy tby. you give the guy a good dael and help find a buyer for his old one. there needs to be more people like you around

·
Registered
241 Posts
I finally got rid of my chrome grill, the only thing irritating me about the front end, and with the help of my new Vegas friend, I now have a grill worth mentioning.
Here's the "before" shot:

And here's the "after" shot:

Lord Vader, your transport awaits!
I have to agree the grill Irritates me. I should be getting my black grille today! I am like a kid on Christmas just sitting and waiting:whistle:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts