Charger Forums banner

10441 - 10460 of 10494 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,475 Posts
Jim I like the Vette and the special lic. plate. How did you come to the no crises?
Because when a guy in his 50's (like me) buys a Corvette, everyone always accuses of them of having a midlife crises. Which clearly I am not. :rocker:

·
Super Moderator
11,475 Posts

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
You are something else. I never thought of that mid-life BS. Is that what I'm going through? I have owned my GTO for 28 years and my fast Charger R/T for 9 years. Do you think that people think of me that way??? Fk'um. I just tell them "Eat your hearts out"

Big John

·
Super Moderator
11,475 Posts
You are something else. I never thought of that mid-life BS. Is that what I'm going through? I have owned my GTO for 28 years and my fast Charger R/T for 9 years. Do you think that people think of me that way??? Fk'um. I just tell them "Eat your hearts out"

Big John

Exactly. This is my 3rd Corvette and I owned the first 2 in my 20's. Hence the plate. :)

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Merry Christmas!

·
Super Moderator
11,475 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone!

Best ever for me so far. :D

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Hope all have a great day and get all they wished for.

Merry Christmas

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Hi everybody. Miss you guys and my charger. 😭

·
Registered
8,601 Posts
Dayton, Ohio area hit by several tornadoes last night. We're okay in my area, thankfully.
They're still gathering information on everything...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Since this is about nothing. It's sad that I might get rid of my Ram just because I feel like buying a more cheaper car would also cost me less in maintenance....

10441 - 10460 of 10494 Posts