Charger Forums banner

10401 - 10420 of 10505 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,482 Posts

·
Registered
8,609 Posts
Welp... Just wasted an hour on Cabela's website, and didn't find a thing that I was interested in buying. We have a coupon for $10 off purchase of $40 or more, but it's going into the recycle bin.
I've been a customer of theirs for decades, long before they started building stores. Always found lots of stuff I wanted, if I'd had more money I'd be broke! hehe
Today, maybe because of the Bass Pro buyout... nada. The one pair of hiking pants I used to get every few years are now rated much lower, many complaints about poor fit and poor construction. :sad:

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
HAHA is this thread still alive???

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Unfrickenbelivable.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I wonder where my SRT is now. I sold it back to the dealership after I smoked the tires down to the steel and OD stopped working. RPM needle would just hunt. :D

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Years ago you could write to the DMV with a $5 check and your VIN and they would send you the current owner's info .... yeah those days are long gone.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
If I can track down an old insurance card I could at least Google the VIN and see if it was totalled and sold on copart. 😁
Hell, I still have the spare key.

·
Super Moderator
11,482 Posts
So I went to look at a 2017 Stingray today and it looks like I'm going to buy a 2017 Z06 instead.

That is all...…. :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I'm not a Chevy guy, but neither seem like a bad option. I'd also choose the faster option. 😁

·
Registered
8,609 Posts
@FLEX Is this in addition to, or in place of the Charger? Oh, and Congrats!

I've been perusing the Chevy Colorado pickups lately, and when I walk into the Chevy dealer the showroom is stuffed full of Corvettes!
I've been looking at the new Jeep Cherokees, too... The local FCA dealer has an interesting mix in the showroom: Cherokee Trailhawk Elite, Charger Scat Pack B5 Blue, Fiat 124 Abarth, and a Lotus Elan!

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Charger Scat Pack in B5 actually the car I want... Probably out of my price range though.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Let's see... What can I sell around here... I don't need both kidneys....

·
Super Moderator
11,482 Posts
@FLEX Is this in addition to, or in place of the Charger? Oh, and Congrats!

Keeping the Charger. The Z06 is a little treat to myself. :driving:

·
Registered
4,417 Posts
Little brother had one of those--auto transmission nightmare--he ended up trading it in on another Camaro with a 6 speed manual. I've heard they have a lot of problems with the automatic trans.

·
Super Moderator
11,482 Posts
Little brother had one of those--auto transmission nightmare--he ended up trading it in on another Camaro with a 6 speed manual. I've heard they have a lot of problems with the automatic trans.
Yes; that is true. Lots of issues with the A8.

The one I am getting is an M7 :D

·
Super Moderator
11,482 Posts
10401 - 10420 of 10505 Posts