Charger Forums banner

10381 - 10400 of 10505 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Hi guys, just another quick drive by. I got a 3.92 getrag LSD, 1000 hp half shafts, 2 piece aluminum driveshaft and a custom tune for the SRT done at HHP recently (thanks Josh). The car is a total beast now, quick doesn’t begin to describe it!

F72922A9-3A2F-455B-9634-CFFE853D4404.jpg

·
Super Moderator
11,495 Posts
Welcome back. :beerchug:

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Dave it's not fair to your old friends here on the forum. Don't be a stranger.

Big John

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Ddaddy, did you get your front bumper installed yet?
Not yet, I have been distracted with the ‘66 GT and work doesn’t give me much time to do anything. The fascia is high on the list, but time is at a premium these days.

Great news, D! Which company should we buy stock in now? >:)
None that I work for! Just another bunch of idiots...but I will be happy to take their money and eat popcorn while I watch them go down in flames.

Dave it's not fair to your old friends here on the forum. Don't be a stranger.

Big John

Yeah, I know John. Just too damned busy for everything these days.

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
And, in case you were wondering, I am still doing my art work. Mostly vintage cars these days in a cartoon style...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
And, in case you were wondering, I am still doing my art work. Mostly vintage cars these days in a cartoon style...
Here is one of mine that we could all hang out at :)

Big John

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,495 Posts
Things I have done since joining chargerforums. I still have my charger.215,000 miles
Bought 4 other cars, got married, had a kid, built a house, changed jobs...etc.....
Congrats!

Things i have done since joining Charger forums: bought 3 more Chargers, crashed one (not my fault) changed jobs 3 times (finally happy where I am), still not re-married and totally fine with living in sin :)banana:) with the same woman since 2006, started lifting again and competed in 8 powerlifting competitions over the last 5 years....hold several records and ranked 2nd in the US for my age & weight class. Might buy a new house later this year and/or a Vette next spring...

:beerchug:

10381 - 10400 of 10505 Posts