Charger Forums banner

10301 - 10320 of 10474 Posts

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Maybe someone can give me an answer on the problem I am having with my 2010 Charger. This is the thing. When I go to the power window leaver switch next to the drivers seat, the front left window will only go up half way, it goes to the open cycle fine. I have to let go of the switch and try it again and then the window will go completely up. This is suppose to be a complete action non stop. Now my wife had notice the same thing happening on the front seat door switch on her side. This is beginning to piss me off. Any idea's on this problem?

Thanks Big John

·
Registered
633 Posts
Maybe someone can give me an answer on the problem I am having with my 2010 Charger. This is the thing. When I go to the power window leaver switch next to the drivers seat, the front left window will only go up half way, it goes to the open cycle fine. I have to let go of the switch and try it again and then the window will go completely up. This is suppose to be a complete action non stop. Now my wife had notice the same thing happening on the front seat door switch on her side. This is beginning to piss me off. Any idea's on this problem?

Thanks Big John
Did you disconnect the battery recently? Maybe the programmable electric windows memory erased when disconnected the battery...

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
FYI. For those that use Mobil 1, Mobil is having there annual oil rebate going on right now. $12 rebate on 5 quarts or a 5 quart jug or $17 with a mobil 1 extended filter. Check there website for details if interested

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Coffee Break.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I was over there, now I am back here.....

·
Registered
215 Posts
A moose once bit my sister.

10301 - 10320 of 10474 Posts