Charger Forums banner

10241 - 10260 of 10474 Posts

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
Ha ha, you're bold. My dogs all have Carhart coats, so I'm sure they wouldn't mind the walk. I can bundle up, but I'm afraid I'll slip on the icy sidewalk and hurt myself.

Here's a few shots of all their fancy coats. We do walk in the cold and even the snow, but I draw the line when it gets icy out.

PS. Playhard, you can keep that Minnesota cold. We're in the teens with wind chill in single digit and that's plenty cold for me. We will usually get a few days a year that get to the negative side but it's rare (much like days over 90).

Attachments

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
I love my truck. :)

I worked from 2 to 10pm last night, and during that time we got about 5 or 6 inches of snow, and it was still snowing while I was driving home. The roads were completely covered with some areas packed-snow and other areas still fairly fresh. With my trusty truck in 4WD I was able to travel at 30 to 35 mph with no trouble at all, and made it home with complete confidence.

After I clear my driveway this morning, I'll be loading my SxS into the truck to take it to the shop for a recall fix it needs.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Happy New Year Kids.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Big snow out your way Boys. Nothing here but blow zero temps. Lacking in the snow department so far this year. Less then 8 inches total. However the extended negative temps have made up for the misery.

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
My gas company is very happy right now... My bank account, not so much.

Fortunately I had a new furnace installed just a few years ago, which is much more efficient, so that helps some.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
This is how I feel too

Big John

·
Super Moderator
11,465 Posts
This is how I feel too
Me three. Polar Vortex a couple years ago now we got BOMB CYCLONE. WTF?

Also I benched 385 today at the ripe old age of 50. Not bad.

Beers now. :beerchug:

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Me three. Polar Vortex a couple years ago now we got BOMB CYCLONE. WTF?

Also I benched 385 today at the ripe old age of 50. Not bad.

Beers now. :beerchug:
He is one guy who tells it like it is (For the most parts)

I did some shoveling today 2 parking spots, and 3 garages. Got the mail on my way home, and walked up 6 flights to my apartment. Not bad for 70 1/2. Oh my wife made me a steak for dinner :grin2:

Big John

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Got a song stuck in my head at work today...and in order for me to get anything unstuck I have to listen to it looped over and over for a long time. Well...that didn't work and now my wife has it stuck in her head too...and probably my greyhound as well.

So I'll torture you all with it. :D Enjoy.

And something even more classic...

Man, Ives had some talent. Too bad most people younger than my generation don't really know much of if anything about him.

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
Way back in 1976 some friends and I helped the artist Bill Rane paint some murals in Mr. Ives house in Santa Fe... they were nasty old SOBs!!! (Both Bill & Burl).

I had to fart really bad and tried a "left cheek sneek", and Mr. Ives roared at me "Jesus Christ boy, let 'em rip... they don't smell near half as bad"

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Way back in 1976 some friends and I helped the artist Bill Rane paint some murals in Mr. Ives house in Santa Fe... they were nasty old SOBs!!! (Both Bill & Burl).

I had to fart really bad and tried a "left cheek sneek", and Mr. Ives roared at me "Jesus Christ boy, let 'em rip... they don't smell near half as bad"
Hah! That's a great a story. Sounds like he had an awesome but dirty sense of humor. :beerchug:

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
So my wife showed me this back in December. I meant to post it then but forgot. I'm not sure what reminded me now, but better late than never. We've since gotten buried in snow, but it still applies.

https://www.facebook.com/Ohiogoingblue/videos/1958565027743000/

And I also thought I'd share a shot of my dash from yesterday. Made me wonder how MN was feeling if we were that bad. Ha ha.

Attachments

10241 - 10260 of 10474 Posts