Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to write a quick review in favor of DCX Depot.

I ordered a package that included the Predator/180 Tstat/ & associated cables and power adapter. I guess the Predator was backordered from Diablo so it took longer to ship then expected but that's beyond their control.
I worked through Chris who was always responsive to my emails & questions and never left me hanging which is cool. For $375 including shipping I thought the price was right. I'd have no issues going through them again.
Thanks DCX Depot for what I think was a great price!

-J

·
Registered
93 Posts
I just wanted to write a quick review in favor of DCX Depot.

I ordered a package that included the Predator/180 Tstat/ & associated cables and power adapter. I guess the Predator was backordered from Diablo so it took longer to ship then expected but that's beyond their control.
I worked through Chris who was always responsive to my emails & questions and never left me hanging which is cool. For $375 including shipping I thought the price was right. I'd have no issues going through them again.
Thanks DCX Depot for what I think was a great price!

-J
I can only agree!! I have bought the dPG Custom tune and Chris from DCX has been wonderful so far, and they are really good at custom tuning your car! I got their tune, had to do a few datalogs in order that they can refine the tune to my car, my fuel, ...
They were always really responsive and very quick!! Can only recommend DCX as well and also the dPG Custom tune for people who haven't got a dealer around who can do a direct CMR custom tune on a dyno!!!!
Two thumbs up!!!!! :bigthumb: :clap:

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I may consider the custom tune in the future. Good to know that was a good experience as well.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I may consider the custom tune in the future. Good to know that was a good experience as well.
Go for it! It's absolutely worth it! It made my car even more responsive than the Predator did!!:rocker:

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I figure it will but I wanted the experience with the canned tunes first so I had a basis to go off of. I think if I went straight to the custom tune I wouldn't know how good the custom vs. canned tune really was.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts