Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok... after having my orders for a while, and having called DCX customer service number, dealing with people who do not have access to much info, have always been pleasent though... I finally got a jerk on the phone... from the time he asnwered till he hung up he sounded like he didn't want to be there, and didnt want to be bothered to look up the status of my VON #....

When He did come back on the line, he would not tell me what status code my VON had reached.... all he would say is that it has not been scheduled for production...

After hounding him a couple times he finally told me that it had passed edit, and was availible for schedule... which translates into BX status....

So this is the 3rd or 4th time I have hit BX from BG status... :whistle:

Had him check my VIN# since he was on the phone anyway... and he said it was on the schedule, just waiting for it to hit the line... but when I commented that it was in D1 status... he said that the status code is coperate information and not to be disclosed to the public...... WTF? when did this happen? They have always been able/willing to tell me the status codes.... has DCX changed their policy? or did I just get an ass on the phone?

·
Registered
608 Posts
You just had an idiot!!!! I've had em too... I just call right back after I hang up and hope for a good rep. It amazes me the different information each rep gives. Some give me little to no info, and some give me everything they have. I think it's just a matter of who you get on the phone. Just call right back, I have. I will say that is one nice thing, your never on hold very long. I will usually call everyday, sometimes twice a day just to see if I get different info from a different person. I'm in D-1 on my vehicle too. I had one person even tell me my tentative ship date of Aug 27. Yours has to be right in line with mine.

·
Registered
245 Posts
When I called yesterday, the guy I talked to even gave me his direct phone #, now I won't have to go through all the press this press that crap anymore. Although it is long dist.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I've had the same issues, and naperguy, you've hit it right on the head. My car was built on 7/28 and has been in JS status since 7/30. Everytime I call up, I get a different answer. Today, I decided to call the dealership's general sales manager and said, "What Gives? It's been either in a shipping or inspection state for 2 weeks now (and flopped between the two as well.)" Now for geography, I live 3 hours away from the plant. He said he would call the zone rep and see if he can find out anything else...I ordered the damn thing on June 9th, thinking I'd have it for an upcoming road trip on Friday (8/12)...and I'm not going to have it and DCX says, "I don't know."

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
DAYTONA_R/T said:
has DCX changed their policy? or did I just get an ass on the phone?
The latter my friend. It's not classified info. The jerk is just pissed because every time he look's in the mirror he KNOW'S he's seen better faces on iodine bottles! :) :whistle:

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
called back... got a really helpful guy named bob....

My order that is Vin-less is still in BG status...

My Order that has a VIN is scheduled to ship on 8/16, I mentioned that it is a Daytona and would have to go to Windsor, and he said "oh ok, yeah it would go there for the add ons... so expect it to show up for delivery the first week of Sept."

·
Premium Member
7,632 Posts
RT-DAYTONA-RT said:
When I called yesterday, the guy I talked to even gave me his direct phone #, now I won't have to go through all the press this press that crap anymore. Although it is long dist.
2 questions come to mind:
1 - was the guy you talked to competent and able to provide any useful information?
2 - what's his number?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Yes he was. and PM me and I will be happy to give it to who ever needs it.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Hey guys love the forum. I ordered my charger on June 28th, and I keep getting different stories everytime I call. I was lucky to get a guy named marvin for the second time. He was real helpful. Explained what status my car was in, and the ship date and estimated arrival date. He said all this information can be looked up by any tech on the phone. I'd ask for him when calling about your car, because he has been by far the most helpful.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts