(590) AWD has a Job #1 of 4/11/05

(PA4) Silver Steel paint Job #1 is 5/16/05

LXDX49 Magnum SRT-8 RWD Job #1 is 5/17/05

(CGS) Side air bags Job #1 is 6/1/05

(PW1) Stone White paint Job #1 is 6/27/05

LXDX48 Charger SRT-8 RWD Job #1 is 9/12/05 :eek:

(AHB) Police Group Job #1 is 9/21/05

(XRV) Rear seat video system Job #1 is TB

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Partial listing for the Charger SRT-8 (Porvided by Oh2o - Allpar)

'06 Charger SRT-8, a partial list of features and optional equipment:

Availability: October, 2005

6.1L Hemi engine

5-Speed Auto W5A580 Transmission w/AutoStick

20X9.0 Aluminum Custom "SRT Design" Wheels

Goodyear P245/45ZR20, P255/45ZR20 Performance Tires

Air Conditioning with Dual Zone Control

All-Speed Traction Control

AM/FM Cass/CD with 6-Disc MP3 Radio

Antenna, Rear Window Integrated

Axle Ratio= 3.06

Black Headlamp Bezels

Body-Color Door Handles

Body Color Outside Mirrors

Boston Acoustics Speakers x6, 276-watt amplifier

Cargo Compartment Appearance Group

Center Console 12-Volt Power Outlet

Climate Control Outlets, Front and Rear

Dual Chrome Exhaust Tips

Emergency Brake Assist

Engine Cooling, Severe Duty +

Halogen Headlamps

Fuel Tank 19-gallon

Gas Guzzler Tax Category

High Performance Suspension

Leather-Wrapped Shift Knob

Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel

Leather Trim Seats with Premium Suede, Dark/Light Slate Grey, heated

Lock-Up Torque Converter

Passenger Assist Handles

Performance Tuned Steering System

Power Adjustable Pedals

Power Heated Mirrors (Manual Fold-Away)

Power Trunk Lid Release

Rear Armrest with Cupholder Seat

Rearview Auto Dimming Mirror

Sentry Key Theft Deterrent System w/Keyless Entry

Speedometer 180 MPH

Speed-Sensitive Power Locks

SRT Option Group I (Supplemental Side Air Bags, Cabin Air Filter)

SRT Option Group II (6-disc CD Changer w/DVD GPS; Sirius Satellite Radio and UConnect Hands-free System)

SRT8 Badge

Sunroof, power

Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column

Tire Pressure Monitoring Display

Colors

Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl Coat

Inferno Red Crystal Pearl Coat

Silver

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am trying to find out the scoop on the sister car of the Charger.

Dubbed 'LXCX50'.

·
Registered
115 Posts
*reads that over and over again* 5 speed autostick?

I think that's the reason they can't sell the SRT6 that's been on the Chrysler lot here for the last several months.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
For Cainne, and others, Hemis real job is to find condense auto industry news, similar to the government Eary Bird, kinda like a Drudge Report, only without the controversy.

He's providing similar info to the SRTforums for a long time, with great accuracy. If Hemi posts it, it's not rumor, treat it as fact, he's that good.

Do realize that information like the above is subject to change, but most likely is as good as gold.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Oh i'm not doubting him, I just dont like the fact that the companies never give dealers info... i mean it would be helpful if salesmen and such could get info a little early ya know... help them do their jobs and such... i mean its a shame when i the Computer tech at the dealership know more about cars coming out than the General Manager =p heh.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Cainne said:
Oh i'm not doubting him, I just dont like the fact that the companies never give dealers info... i mean it would be helpful if salesmen and such could get info a little early ya know... help them do their jobs and such... i mean its a shame when i the Computer tech at the dealership know more about cars coming out than the General Manager =p heh.
those same dealers and "sales consultants" could take time out of their busy schedules and find the info the same way that we do...the problem is they are usually lazy, complacent, dumb fuks that dont have any initiative
:mad:

·
Registered
115 Posts
kevin in okinawa said:
those same dealers and "sales consultants" could take time out of their busy schedules and find the info the same way that we do...the problem is they are usually lazy, complacent, dumb fuks that dont have any initiative
:mad:
Good point. But if I worked at a Dodge dealership and someone was interested in getting a Viper, I would tell them if they have that kind of dough to spend, look at an R34 GT-R.

·
Registered
156 Posts
While that is true the majority of the people at the dealership i work at aren't to savvy with computer (thus the need for me) outside of the chrysler stuff you HAVE to know how to use. I mean most of them are generally knowledgeable but they also dont have the time to websurf a lot since they're at work 12 hours a day. Which i can understand
I just thought it would be nice if the company could send out its OWN employees more information ya know what i mean? I mean if i work for a company i would like the companyt o fill me in on whats going on instead of having to surf constantly online for info that could or could not be right. ya know what i mean?

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
hemidakota said:
I have tears after seeing that - NO SIX SPEED MANUAL.
Even you said it was a "partial" list...They will have to have a 6-speed car to help the CAFE averages(fuel economy) because they can't classify the Charger as a truck... No jokes please :cool: Yeah I know..." but it LOOKS like a truck blah,blah...

·
Registered
7 Posts
if the srt version has no manual, i will just get the Daytona R/T and keep the MDS. the extra ponies won't be as fun without the stick to override the lack of MDS..

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Update: 1 March 2005

2006 LX models have a Job #1 of 4/4/05

(XRV) Rear seat video system Job #1 is 4/11/05

(PYG) Linen Gold paint Job #1 is 4/18/05

(590) AWD has a Job #1 of 4/11/05

(PA4) Silver Steel paint Job #1 is 5/16/05

LXDX49 Magnum SRT-8 RWD Job #1 is 5/17/05

(CGS) Side air bags Job #1 is 6/1/05

(PW1) Stone White paint Job #1 is 6/27/05

LXDX48 Charger SRT-8 RWD Job #1 is 9/12/05

(AHB) Police Group Job #1 is 9/21/05

(XRV) Rear seat video system Job #1 is TBD

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yahh I know for a fact that it is being made in brampton i dont know why the deaLER DO NOT KNOW IN FACT I can look at them when ever I want to

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bahahahahahaaaaa...ok. I couldn't resist laughing.

DCx croonies did some shaking up on early production leaks with the site. DAMN!

(DCx Only) "Get over it. I am one of a few as your worse nightmare."

·
Registered
4 Posts
Cainne said:
While that is true the majority of the people at the dealership i work at aren't to savvy with computer (thus the need for me) outside of the chrysler stuff you HAVE to know how to use. I mean most of them are generally knowledgeable but they also dont have the time to websurf a lot since they're at work 12 hours a day. Which i can understand
I just thought it would be nice if the company could send out its OWN employees more information ya know what i mean? I mean if i work for a company i would like the companyt o fill me in on whats going on instead of having to surf constantly online for info that could or could not be right. ya know what i mean?
I remember when the Hemi's first came out in the trucks. I went to my local Dodge dealer and asked when the Hemi Ram's were coming. Two guys got together and said, "brother, we ain't had the Hemi for a long time...since the 60's at least." Mind you this was the time of the year when all major automotive magazines were doing stories on the new Hemi and that month it was on the cover of Motor Trend.

I think it is also a situation where DCX does offer that information, but not many dealers take up the chance to learn about the product. I remember my neighbor, a Dodge salesman, left for a week to michigan to learn about new product. Maybe not all dealerships are offered this, I now know where to stay away from in the future.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts