Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, getting to those side screws was murder. Here's how it tuned out.

By the way, that's the Daytona trunk lid R/T badge, not the grille badge. The grille badge is much bigger; takes up pretty much the whole available area.

More pics from different angles and a close up are up in my gallery (click sig picture).

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
Looks good. I know what you mean by the side screws....I have cuts and scrapes on my arms from the last 2 or 3 Billet Grills I installed.

The Flat Black Stripes are really going to look good with that grill!!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Lookin good. I will probably go with the body colored cross hair grill w/ mesh infill and spoiler. I liked the painted spoiler on the R/T w/ AWT package that I sat in on Friday so I think painting the cross hair grill will make it look just sweet. Was never a big fan of the chrome colored cross hair grill so I am just going to get it painted.

Later

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hey, bstowers, was the whole grille assembly very expensive? I love that look and I am going to want to do that to mine too, when it finally gets here! This might be better than the body colored/painted grille, I think. I am getting a black R/T and can't decide between the 2.

Tom.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was $192 from leeparts.com. You might be able to find it cheaper if you hunt around, I don't know. Oh, and the badge is not included in that.

Someone found just the honeycomb insert part for $40 at their dealership parts dept, but I haven't seen it for sale anywhere myself.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts