Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I picked up my car last night after work, Daytona #1936. From where I bought the car to home is about 30 miles. No less than 10 times in the trip people were speeding up or slowing down to sit beside me to get a good look. This morning there was on guy that I passed ( on 95, 4 lanes wide) that almost hit me. I was in the third lane, he was in the second lane when I passed him. He changed over the fourth lane so he could get beside me. Once this guy was beside me he was staring so intensly he drifted into my lane. I blew the horn and fortunatly had an open space in the secound lane to move into. Later on the same trip, I was running with cruise on just above 70 when a STATE TROOPER pulled from a cross-over in the median to come along side of me. Once the Trooper was beside me he cherper his siren to get my attenton. The Tooper gave me a thumbs up, signed 65 then drew his hand across as it to motion the top limit.

I guess I'll have to be real carefull.......

·
Registered
89 Posts
wow, thats funny, something like that happened to my brother. In 1997 he went out and bought a new 30th anniversary Camaro convertable. (white with orange stripes) the first night he had it a cop pulled him over. He comes up to the car and was like sorry to bother you but i had to get a better look.....congrats on the new car man and good luck with it...

·
Banned
113 Posts
screw that... I want to fly under the radar whenever possible since I drive fast ;)

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
good stuff hemidon....i still haven't see a daytona in person.....i am going to have to take a drive to arizona soon....they all seem to be heading in that direction :happy: :happy:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts