Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen any Daytonas? How do they look?
Got pics? I haven't seen any pics (or in person) other than what's on the Dodge site.
Post 'em if ya got 'em!
Thanks
TH

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
THauch said:
Anyone seen any Daytonas? How do they look?
Got pics? I haven't seen any pics (or in person) other than what's on the Dodge site.
Post 'em if ya got 'em!
Thanks
TH
Ain't seen a one on the road and haven't been by the dealership.

I've only seen 5 chargers besides mine and only 1 was an R/T. Pretty amazing considering I'm in Ft Lauderdale right now. you would think they'd be everywhere

Guess where i saw the other R/T?

Guy who lives two blocks over who I caught putting the forehead mark on my window one day. Imitation is flattering? Yeah, but it's still annoying. I wanted to be the only one!!! Wahhhh :cry:

·
Registered
112 Posts
I finally saw one at a local dealer, when they first got it, and then again when the buyer came in to pick it up after it had been detailed.

I must say... :whistle: Wow! The pictures just fon't do it justice. I was VERY iffy about the Go Man Go Orange, but [email protected] :whistle:

Looks sharp... will definately draw attention. It's got a nice sound to it also, the new owner's mother jumped in and started it up for me.

IMHO...

SAWEET! :drool:

·
Registered
153 Posts
I saw one in the Squirrel Hill neighborhood of Pittsburgh a week or two ago, and posted a thread here mentioning the sighting. Couldn't reach my cell phone to snap a pic in time, though. It looked nice, but I just don't love the dark orange color that much.

·
Registered
245 Posts
My Dodge dealer has one on thier lot and I looked at it when I took the car for service I wanted to drive it but refrained from doing so. I did not want to do anything stupid like trying trade the R/T for it. Have not seen any on the road yet just a few R/T's running around.They also had an SRT 8 Magnum and two bad a$$ SRT 10 Dodge ram pick up trucks.....Trucks had Hurst shifters push button engine start SWEET!

·
Registered
370 Posts
woot :)

more photo's please....

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
AFcharger said:
Here is a link to some I took of my car. If you want more/different shots let me know.

www.cs.clemson.edu/~edejuli/car

edward

After checking out the pics of your Daytona (looks great by the way), I think the first thing I'm gonna do is have the wheels balanced on a single plane so the wheel wieghts are all hidden on the inside of the rim. The aluminum rim will look better and resist corrosion better with the wieght on the inside.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Murunga said:
I see one every day, in the drive way, hehe : ). Its awsome dude!!!!

Murunga
Where's the pics man? lol

Thanks for the pics AFCharger. That Go ManGo is a different orange than what it looks like on the website, no? I was showing the dodge site to my dad and he liked the orange daytona because he thought it looked like his '71 Charger Daytona 500 he used to have that was bright orange. Doesn't look the same in the pics. Am I right or is it my eyes/computer?
Thanks guys!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I checked out a Daytona at the dealership in Mt. Vernon Indiana. It was #92. Looks awesome in person. Build quality seemed first rate. The dealership owner gave me a comparison of the Daytona vs stock R/T exhaust. The Daytona has a much raspier sound under throttle than the R/T. It wasn't a low "rumble" like you might expect, but a definite improvement over the standard exhaust. Loaded with about every option, the sticker was $37,800.

·
Registered
245 Posts
victory304 said:
I checked out a Daytona at the dealership in Mt. Vernon Indiana. It was #92. Looks awesome in person. Build quality seemed first rate. The dealership owner gave me a comparison of the Daytona vs stock R/T exhaust. The Daytona has a much raspier sound under throttle than the R/T. It wasn't a low "rumble" like you might expect, but a definite improvement over the standard exhaust. Loaded with about every option, the sticker was $37,800.
No $5000.00 mark up? Two dealers in my area have this maybe thats why they are still on the lot.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts