Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright guys i need some help here asap, i have a 2006 sxt with the standard black cloth interior and hopefully monday im going to pick up a set of daytona leather seats. What is involved with the swap, does everything bolt up without any needed brackets ect? the driver seat is power. The guy wants me to trade so i need to make sure mine fit in his daytona. THANKS IN ADVANCE!:shrug03:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And Yes i did search for this topic and found a whole lot of threads on the harnesses, i could care less about the electrical part of it ill figure that out on my own i just need to make sure my seats fit into his car and vise versa, bummmmmmmpp

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump, someone? anyone? bueler..

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Im pretty positive they fit fine, and your seats should be fine in his Daytona

·
Registered
316 Posts
They should fit ....

When i pulled my seats out to install the leather on them , i had to take the car to the dealer and have them recalibrate the air bag switch , because the airbag light was staying on and flashing all the time. I played dumb ,a nd they did for free , but you might run into something similar

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks

thanks guys 'wickedcharger' pm'd me a lot of helpful details as well sounds like they bolt up fine and the wiring is best left up to the dealer, i cant wait to get these bad boys in ill post pics when i do

1 - 6 of 6 Posts