Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor (bronze)
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

Posting up these pics for Daytona R/T (Marshall as some people know). As he was heading out of town this morning for a long trip to LA from PHX. We installed our Blue Headlight Protection with Yellow Fog Light Protection. This give the car a whole new look to it while protecting the lights from pitting, breaking and overall crap on the roads these days from causing damage to the light.

He asked for us to post these pics and when he gets back you will see a write up of his opinion of driving with them day and night time.

Enjoy

Blue Passenger Fog
Nothing on Passenger Headlight
Blue Driver headlight and Turn Signal

Blue Heads and Turn Signals w/ yellow Fogs.

Will be posting more pics later as they come available

·
Registered
732 Posts
What is it that you apply to the headlights/foglights and where did you purchase them. Thanks

Rod

Looks good, by the way :)

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Go ManGo! said:
What is it that you apply to the headlights/foglights and where did you purchase them. Thanks

Rod

Don't know where he got his but http://www.expel.com has it for $15 per square foot

·
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Go ManGo! said:

Rod

We did it for Marshall. They are high impact resistant film to prevent breaking and pitting of the lense. They come in yellow, blue, smoked or clear and they are Pre-cut versus what was suggesting above by using bulk and trying to figure out how to make it work. The bulk would work out to needing 4 ft at $15 a pop. Ours are much cheaper and easier to install.

We are going to be ramping up production for those and smoked tails for the Charger fans if interested. Just need to work it out with Ekool for advertising on here as well as SRT4 (which we currently are).

·
Registered
732 Posts
RockBlocker said:
We did it for Marshall. They are high impact resistant film to prevent breaking and pitting of the lense. They come in yellow, blue, smoked or clear and they are Pre-cut versus what was suggesting above by using bulk and trying to figure out how to make it work. The bulk would work out to needing 4 ft at $15 a pop. Ours are much cheaper and easier to install.

We are going to be ramping up production for those and smoked tails for the Charger fans if interested. Just need to work it out with Ekool for advertising on here as well as SRT4 (which we currently are).
I wonder how the smoked would look on the Daytona! I think it would look good if it wasn't too dark. Is it legal, as well?

·
Registered
197 Posts
I would like the yellow fog lamp covers. Are they available to the general public, and how much are they?

·
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Go ManGo! said:
I wonder how the smoked would look on the Daytona! I think it would look good if it wasn't too dark. Is it legal, as well?

Go ManGo! said:
We are doing smoked tails as soon as he get back. Made the template today!!

I would recommend smoked heads since it will cut down on light output 20%. Looks cool, but not for daily driving if you know what I mean. The light beam still emits white light and people dont notice as you drive by. I run blue on mine and love the look IMHO.

I would like the yellow fog lamp covers. Are they available to the general public, and how much are they?
Yes, they are available, but until we work out an agreement for our Second vendorship with Ekool, we do not want to cross that line and cause issues with other vendors if you know what I mean.

You can call us direct if you want at 425-221-5352.

Chad

·
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Another victim - Courtesy of AZCharger. Funny thing is the same car and everything. We will be starting up a group buy on the forum as soon as we get our vendor status complete.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts