Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interessted in making my Charger look like the Daytona that was the pace car in a Nascar race. Anyone know what race that was or have any pics???

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Dude, I'm diggin' those beats on your page.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I believe it was the second one. Do you have any side view pics? I remember that there was a big ram on the side...

Thanks..

·
Registered
329 Posts
I believe it was the second one. Do you have any side view pics? I remember that there was a big ram on the side...

Thanks..
That looks like Infineon Raceway in Sonoma, CA. I'd check out the local dealers around there and find out who supplied the pace cars. If you find them, they could probably tell you who did the custom graphics and purchase them.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I'm pretty sure that the pace car at the 2005 & 2006 Dodge Charger 500's at Darlington, SC would have been Chargers. I know for sure that at the 2005 race Jeremy Mayfield's car was Top Banana, and Kasey Kahne's car was Go Mango, so the pace car was probably a Daytona.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Here's another thought. Maybe the pace cars are out there and can be purchased. Instead of making a replica, perhaps you can find a real one......

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
I had copied and pasted this picture off of a post on the forums but not sure when it was. Because I thought it was neat. Not even sure this is what you are looking for.

-Lynne

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
I had copied and pasted this picture off of a post on the forums but not sure when it was. Because I thought it was neat. Not even sure this is what you are looking for.

-Lynne
I love that car! I want decals like the one on the side (including the arca/remax part)

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Attention David Rider, David Rider please pick up the white courtesy telephone.....
Yeah, I would do that whole scheme except for the ARCA decal.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Attention David Rider, David Rider please pick up the white courtesy telephone.....
Yeah, I would do that whole scheme except for the ARCA decal.
Unfortunately, Rider can't print anything that big. You'd have to do it in pieces, and then you'd have seam marks.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

-Lynne
That's the one!!!! Thanks for the help folks!!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
well they better go buy bigger machines with all the money I've spent there. lol
Now how much do you think I have to fork out for these decals??? Can you give me the info to your shop if you believe they can make it exactly like that minus the big white circle...

Thanks...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts