Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have purchased and used a product from Zaino that is a "must have" for those who want to keep their stipes and decals looking good. It is part number Z-6 "Ultra Clean Gloss Enhancer Spray" for around $10 a bottle (but will last a long time). Finally, the answer to flat black!

·
Registered
231 Posts
xXGoChargerGoXx said:
I have purchased and used a product from Zaino that is a "must have" for those who want to keep their stipes and decals looking good. It is part number Z-6 "Ultra Clean Gloss Enhancer Spray" for around $10 a bottle (but will last a long time). Finally, the answer to flat black!
Where did you get it? And thanks cause I've been wondering how i was going to keep them looking good.

edward

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
I know alot of people that will stand behind Zaino products to their death... persoanly I have never used thier products as I have always been able to find something at a local automotive store that has something similar that costs less... Zaino makes a good product, but their products are overpriced IMHO.

Its like anything... you find a product manufacturer that makes something you like, that does what you expect and you stick with it.....

I have not looked for anything for use on the decals yet, but if I dont find a product that works to my expectations... I will probably bit my tongue and give the Z-6 a whirl... :wink:

·
Registered
225 Posts
My dealership told me to get Trans-Mate's - Final Detail to wipe the car down with...I bought it and it's friggin' easy...spray and wipe and the car looks AWESOME!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts