Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When purchased my 06 Daytona the dealer had received from the factory a Chysler 300 owners manual and was giving it to me when I told them it should be an owners manual for a Charger Daytona. My question is could someone tell me what came in their Chaarger Daytona owners manual so that when this dealer actually gets me the manual that I actually have all the things that should be included in the black owners manual? My Daytona has the Navigation System, Rear seat video system, Uconnect Hand-Free Communication, Sirus Satellite Radio, Power Sunroof, Sound Group II, and Electronics Convenience Group. I just would like to know what manuals were included in any one of you guys packet which might have these optional equipment items and also did you have in the packet say a key code to make a key if one is lost and any other items which I sould look to see is included when the dealer ever gets my correct owners manual. Sorry that this is so long but really would like to get all the manuals which yours came with. Thanks for your time and hope to hear from some of you guys. Jimmy

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
I saw azchargers manual.... you will get the normal Charger Manual... not a Daytona manual... and definitly not a 300 manual.... go back and make them give you the right one...

·
Registered
197 Posts
You should have gotten two manuals....

the regular owner's manual, and a separate manual for the navigation system.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
azcharger does not have the Nav... I do... and if all goes well I will be reading my own manual in 10 Days... :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
You should have a Charger owners manual, and manuals for the DVD ( Vehicle Entertaiment Station), and Navigation System if your car has these options.

·
Registered
113 Posts
also the tire info and lemon law stuff...just off the top of my head....too lazy to go pull the package from the glovebox.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
No NAV here, I`m just not as cool as Marshall (DAYTONA R/T)! :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts