Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.azfamily.com/family/parenting/stories/KTVKLNews20070904_man_lures_girl.a0c971f7.html

Top banana daytona driver is a white male in his 30's with short brown hair. If you are him, I would love to meet you. :dead:

Tempe police Sgt. Mike Horn is reporting that a 13-year-old female student was walking to school in the area of Price Road and Southern Avenue in Tempe.

The student was on her way to school when she was contacted by an adult male stranger asking her to get in his car.

The man, who was driving alone, began following the student and eventually pulled alongside her.

According to police, while remaining in his car, the man asked the student if she needed a ride. The student said no and continued walking.

Police say the student looked inside the man's vehicle and saw a handgun lying on the passenger seat.

The student told the driver she was calling the police and ran. The driver also fled from the area.

Tempe police say the incident does not appear related to any other similar investigations.

The driver is described as a white male in his early 30s with short brown hair and clean shaven. He was reportedly wearing a green long-sleeved flannel shirt at the time of the incident.

The car the suspect was driving is described as a newer-model yellow Dodge Charger. The car has 4-inch black racing stripes running the length of the car with Daytona written in the stripes.

The license plate is unknown.

The 13-year-old reportedly never stopped walking and ran away from the stranger.

The Tempe Police Department is asking anyone with information on this morning's incident to contact police at 480-350-8311.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Can any of our AZ members contact the Tempe folks and explain about Daytonas? Shouldnt be too hard to find this loser. Seems DCX should be able to give a list of VINs for TBs sold in AZ, from there it shouldnt be hard to to pin it down.

NOw, maybe bozo bought it out of state, or isnt from AZ, but thats where Id start.

·
Registered
862 Posts
You would think he would drive a less conspicuous vehicle. Hope they find the bastard.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
news should have posted which number banana and the forum members would have searched himdown

·
Registered
318 Posts
I also would like to meet this guy. Tie him down and left my 12 year old get some kicking practice.

Then he should be tied to the back bumper of the car and dragged around town.

This is a true disgrace to the human race and also all Chargers out there.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I live in Mesa, just down the road from Tempe.
Not many Banana's around here.

Grynder has 2 daughters and would love to meet this guy......

Male, 30's, short brown hair.........noted.

G.

·
Registered
329 Posts
No joking, I work very close to that intersection. I saw a cop stop and look at my Bee this morning. Scary. Glad they identified it as a Daytona or I'd probably be down at the precinct right now..........

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
I'm serious about someone local to them talking to them, This is the sort of thing we take for granted, but normal folks dont know, and just might help the police catch this non-human garbage.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Talk about a human POS! I hope they catch the bastard and surgically remove his nuts!

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I hope they catch him... Seriously what is he thinking trying to abduct a little girl. Let alone trying to abduct her in a car that stands out so much!!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
I wish I had some vacation time.....ooooh man does this type of thing get my blood boiling! As a father of a 13 yr old girl, I have stressed countless times to her to NEVER get in the car with ANYONE that isnt family. She carries a cell phone with 911 programmed as well as numerous phone numbers of mine and friends that would come to her instantly if needed. All you guys out there with yellow Daytonas should go down to the PD, give them info about the car so they can track this dirtbag. And then keep your eyes out, we have to find this guy for the local kids. Anyone know if any rental companies have TB Daytonas in their fleet??

Tom

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
:no: :no: :no:
What is wrong with people a 13 year old come on. :confused:
Also that guy is giving Chargers a bad rep...
We should track his A$$ down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
You should do it with rusty garden clipers :lol: :grin:

·
Registered
109 Posts
What an absolutye idiot, doing in in his Daytona!!!! Goes to show you that these guys arent too smart to begin with.....Why can't they just track this one down? Theres only 4000 of our TB's and I know of 2 that are out of Commission due to accidents and then theres the one turned into a limo? I think well worht the leg work to get a cretin like this off the streets....Not to mention, out of a Daytona.

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
It's great to talk to the kids and tell them don't, but the youngest had an attempted abduction. The oldest came up screaming at her to get away. The guy had two small dogs and engaged her in small talk.

Someone in the area needs to talk to the local enforcement, it can't be that tough to track down the car.

I'm in favor of live disembowlment.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
I was thinking there can't be very many TB Datonas in that area of AZ.
Local members should contact PD and school them as to how rare this car is.
We should be able to find him. I also am father of 13 year old daughter.
I want this guy BAD.......

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I would be willing to talk to the detective.

Can you guys give me some statistics on the TB daytonas?
Do they have a certain vin range?
Can somone confirm there was 4000 made?
Anyone know how many are in the state?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts