Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone know if Dodge sells the Daytona grille, if so how much?
Thinking about putting it in my R/T when I get it, not sure when yet but sometime this year.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Has anyone ordered from Leeauto. I ordered this grille 3 weeks ago and they
keep telling me that they are waiting for parts to arrive.
Funny , there site says ships in 3 days

·
Registered
85 Posts
Brian Lawrenson said:
Hey Brian,

I also ordered the grill (on 7/1) and haven't received it yet. They really must be waiting on the part... I ordered the fog light kit from them and got it REALLY quick. Let me know when you get yours.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
jvs60 said:

He's talking about the actual black "crosshair" grill. The link that you provided jvs60 is only the black honeycomb plastic that fills the empty space of the crosshairs.. This is all Mopar is officially selling right now, but I'm sure you could have one ordered at the dealer as a replacement part or something, if worse comes to worse you could take your grill to a body shop and have them paint it black.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Manris said:
He's talking about the actual black "crosshair" grill. The link that you provided jvs60 is only the black honeycomb plastic that fills the empty space of the crosshairs.. This is all Mopar is officially selling right now, but I'm sure you could have one ordered at the dealer as a replacement part or something, if worse comes to worse you could take your grill to a body shop and have them paint it black.
Yea this is want it to look like:
http://www.dodge.com/charger/index.html
If I have to I'll paint the grill corss hatch and add the daytona insert to pull off the look I want.

I want the order the Bright Silver charger, with the Road & track package
And I'll change the grill with the black grill and I will add the factory spolier after I purchase the car then I'll have the Daytona in Silver :)

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
I know exactly what you are talking about... i want to do the same thing to my Charger... for some reason the chrome grill, to me, softens the look of the car. Heck I think the SE looks better with the body color grill, but that black grill in a non black body color makes the car just look plain mean.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I also want to do that and add the front chin spoiler.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I ordered the Daytona Grille from Lee and it arrived in Korea in 8 days. The disappointment though was I thought I was ordering the grille with the R/T emblem - but it was plain. Now I have to order that separately

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
I ordered the Daytona Grille from Lee and it arrived in Korea in 8 days. The disappointment though was I thought I was ordering the grille with the R/T emblem - but it was plain. Now I have to order that separately
HOLY RESURRECTED 2 YEAR OLD THREAD BATMAN!!!

:) Just ribbin' ya.... that seems to happen quite a bit around here.

Crappy about the emblem, it really sets that grill off.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts