Charger Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering an upgrade to a Daytona.. havent decided which color yet. I saw a picture of that SRT-8 GoMango and loved the look of the rare color without the daytona decals. If I were to purchase a Daytona, would the decals be much trouble to remove?

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
There will not be goo. The decals are a vinal. Mine came off completely clean with no residue at all on the car or on the decals, since they're applied with soapy water. As for a GoManGo SRT, it was a one of a kind. If you buy a GMG Daytona, to get that look you will need an SRT hood painted to match.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I never seen a GMG Daytona SRT-8??? :confused:
Post a pic of it!! :smoke:

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I never seen a GMG Daytona SRT-8??? :confused:
Post a pic of it!! :smoke:
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q257/AAR_Cuda/Charger/gomangosrt8.jpg

And I've already taken the hood and spoiler into consideration. I think its worth the look. I'm just hesitant, as Im not trying to act like I have an SRT, I just LOVE the look of the GoMango without the decals.. and the hood is a bonus.. I was going to do it on the inferno red I have now. Just dont want to be crusified as being an srt-poser.. not getting the badges or anything:knockout:

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
:yes: :yes: WHAT!!!! THAT IS A NICE A$$ HEMI !!!!!!!! :grin: :grin:
Thanks for that pic :smoke:
As long as you dont put SRT-8 on the GMG I dont think you got a confustion

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:yes: :yes: WHAT!!!! THAT IS A NICE A$$ HEMI !!!!!!!! :grin: :grin:
Thanks for that pic :smoke:
As long as you dont put SRT-8 on the GMG I dont think you got a confustion
I fell in love with it the second I saw it. My problem is the list of things that I want to have done to it... all of which seem poser-ish. My goal IS to look like the SRT8 gomango (no decals, same grill, srt wheels, color matched spoiler) ... is all of that STILL fair game as long as I dont up-badge it?

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
With no upbadge, I see no problem. Course, you could always gput an HHP stage 3 kit in it and have about 75 more crank hp than an SRT.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Leave them on. It looks better with them on in my opinion.:grin:

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
To me....you do not become a poser until you start putting the wrong emblems on the car.

Like adding a SRT8 emblem to anything less than a SRT8.

Or like adding HEMI to a 2.7L or 3.5L

Or like adding "Daytona" stickers to a R/T or even a R/T w/ R&T.

I don't think getting a SRT style hood is grounds for being called a poser....unless you tell people it is an SRT8.

People have different views on this topic, but your opinion is really the only one that will matter to you.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
To me....you do not become a poser until you start putting the wrong emblems on the car.

Like adding a SRT8 emblem to anything less than a SRT8.

Or like adding HEMI to a 2.7L or 3.5L

Or like adding "Daytona" stickers to a R/T or even a R/T w/ R&T.

I don't think getting a SRT style hood is grounds for being called a poser....unless you tell people it is an SRT8.

People have different views on this topic, but your opinion is really the only one that will matter to you.
:clap: Well put. Havent seen you post much lately:confused:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.