Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is brand new and I believe the clips are included, I'll have to check. I'll post a pic tonight, it's still all packed.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
It is brand new and I believe the clips are included, I'll have to check. I'll post a pic tonight, it's still all packed.
def let me know. if alls there, tues is cash day (gov't jobs get tuesday paychecks here)... u take paypal or ???

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry guys. I went to the post office today and after dealing with the dumbest cashier and wasting 20 minutes of my life I was still unable to get a shipping quote before I stormed out of there. The lady was actually measuring the item in cm instead of inches and couldn't understand why it was saying it was to big to be shipped. Then after a manager finally got involved she sent me to another cashier who was promptly handed a stack of papers and told to fill them out before she helped me. ugh, UPS here I come.

So, I will be going to UPS on tuesday/tomorrow to get the quote, I'm figuring/guessing about $25, but I will let you know for sure tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Sorry guys. I went to the post office today and after dealing with the dumbest cashier and wasting 20 minutes of my life I was still unable to get a shipping quote before I stormed out of there. The lady was actually measuring the item in cm instead of inches and couldn't understand why it was saying it was to big to be shipped. Then after a manager finally got involved she sent me to another cashier who was promptly handed a stack of papers and told to fill them out before she helped me. ugh, UPS here I come.

So, I will be going to UPS on tuesday/tomorrow to get the quote, I'm figuring/guessing about $25, but I will let you know for sure tomorrow.

cool deal brah, minute you let me know....

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
im sorry idk which wing this looks like can u post a pic of what the wing looks like not wraped up very interested

1 - 13 of 13 Posts