Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:whistle:
First as a new member of this forum I want to thank everyone for the great information on items for the new Charger. Special thanks to AZ for going the extra mile in posting info and sound on this site. As a 2 year Cancer survivor I cannot express to you how excited I am that I will get my new Daytona Dodge Charger in the next few months. Great new toy for an ole boy.
Today I received from my dealer the vin number for my car that I special ordered. It is to be built starting the end of September. I will let you know the serial number as soon as I get it to give you an idea where they are on the first production run of the Daytona Doge Charger R/T. What a great venue for everyone to talk about their special automobile. Thaks to everyone for taking time out of their busy lives to provide the extra information. Hope to hear from you.
Sincerely;
Charles Brown
Tampa, Florida

·
Registered
49 Posts
Charles Brown said:
:whistle:
First as a new member of this forum I want to thank everyone for the great information on items for the new Charger. Special thanks to AZ for going the extra mile in posting info and sound on this site. As a 2 year Cancer survivor I cannot express to you how excited I am that I will get my new Daytona Dodge Charger in the next few months. Great new toy for an ole boy.
Today I received from my dealer the vin number for my car that I special ordered. It is to be built starting the end of September. I will let you know the serial number as soon as I get it to give you an idea where they are on the first production run of the Daytona Doge Charger R/T. What a great venue for everyone to talk about their special automobile. Thaks to everyone for taking time out of their busy lives to provide the extra information. Hope to hear from you.
Sincerely;
Charles Brown
Tampa, Florida
Go look on the lots. Many dealers seems to have one or two waiting for a customer. So much for a waiting list(the early 20005 Mustangs were all presold or sat on the lot for 2 hours at the most). Once the yellow ones hit they will be harder to sell. The orange look O.K. the yellow is going to take a good salesperson to unload them. Maybe Dodge should reduce the number to 1,000 and make them harder to get(or only presell them and build only what they have presold). 4,000 may be just too many.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are probably be right on. I went to the dealership today and they have one on the lot and it is not sold. The yellow one will be a harder sale I agree with you on that issue.
I do not know how many dealerships there are in the US and not ever dealership might order one of these cars. I going to guess there are 4000 dealerhips in the US but there could be less. In the Tampa Bay are I am guessing there will be 12 or so delivered in the first edition.
Charles Brown

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
First as a new member of this forum I want to thank everyone for the great information on items for the new Charger. Special thanks to AZ for going the extra mile in posting info and sound on this site.
If that comment was for me, WHY THANK YOU SIR! :smile:

·
Registered
608 Posts
Good luck on the new beast Charlie, don't let anyone raind on your parade :)

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Charles Brown said:
In the Tampa Bay are I am guessing there will be 12 or so delivered in the first edition.
Check with Jerry Ulm Dodge on N Dale Mabry. They had a few Daytonas on the lot last time I was there ready to sign and drive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts