Charger Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, there's a restaurant about 30 minutes from my house that is hopping on Wednesdays. Every Wednesday people show up with their cars/bikes to show them off.

Tonight was my first trip there and I brought my Daytona. There was about 200+ cars there (Chargers, Darts, Mustangs, GTOs, AMXs, Corvettes, you name it!!!)

Everybody was coming up to the car and taking pictures and asking questions. Everybody seemed impressed. Most people hadn't seen the Daytona yet and really liked the color.

The guys with the classic Chargers even asked me to join the local Mopar club. I was pleasantly surprised. Great bunch of guys!!!

Just wanted to share my experience...By the way, I can't stop driving the damn thing...friggin' $56 to fill it up (every 3 days)...time to go buy a beater!!!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Congrats! I know what you mean about people oogling all over the car.I have an R/T and the wife and I came out of the mall the other day,and there was a crowd of about 9 people surrounding my car. Thinking that they were trying to hurt my baby,I yelled WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? They were all defensive,and were just admiring how awesome looking the car was,and how it looks so much better in person. I was like...oh, and handed out a few business cards.(I sell Chargers)...One guy actually called me for an appointment for Saturday....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts