Charger Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm brand spankin new to this site and have been amazed by all the awesome things I've found on here. A bunch of the little things that were bothering me about my ride have been explained on here so this weekend I get to try and fix them.

But here's one problem I'm having that I can't find a thread on. My NAV system doesn't seem to auto switch between day & night mode with its brightness and it's bugging me a lot. I've tried several set up options and made sure the GPS clock was correct and it was set to auto brightness but still no luck. Anyone else come across this and know how to fix it or am I just really lame?

Thanks for the help, look forward to getting more involved in the discussions as I get to know my ride better.

·
Registered
465 Posts
The dimmer switch on your dash (the one for the dashboard lights) is set too high. If you scroll down on the wheel one "click" then it will fix your problem. I had the same issue for about a month when I got my car...

·
Registered
287 Posts
Pretty common issue, but it's the dimmer switch/wheel for the instrument cluster near the head lights. Just dial it down.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The dimmer switch on your dash (the one for the dashboard lights) is set too high. If you scroll down on the wheel one "click" then it will fix your problem. I had the same issue for about a month when I got my car...
Thanks guys. Worked just like you said. I never would have thought of doing that.

·
Registered
83 Posts
yeah, if you have that dial on the "bottom notch" (not sure how else to describe it) it keeps all the dash lights in daytime mode... one more click up to the "top notch" will put on your dome lights.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.