Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I turn my car off and lock it up come back to it hour later the dashboard lights still on and it won't go off do anybody know what this is?
2017 Dodge charger 392

·
Registered
2019 Scat Pack
1,122 Posts
Is it adjusted that way? You're not turning them on by getting close are you? Try it w/o a key near it once to see what a stranger sees.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No that's not it I can take the keys in the house with me and come back out an hour or two late the cluster still on still on and then if I hit the door locks and the alarm button a couple of times and take the keys back in the house it might go off I had to disconnect the battery last time so it would during the battery.😤

·
Registered
2020 Scat Pack Plus Pitch Black
965 Posts
For the sheer hell of it disconnect the battery for a reset. I know you have already done this but maybe something is out of wack here.

Check the roller switches for the interior lights. Maybe they have gone bad , got wet or just failed. I would take it in as getting stuck due to a drained battery would suck.

I don't know what replacement switches would cost but it might be worth buying new ones to see if that is the issue if you don't want to pay the dealer to check them if your out of warranty.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts