Charger Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car is in the shop with a case of the moles and bad seat latch. I have only had it for a month.Has anyone gotten there Dash replaced and been happy with it? I keep hearing bad storys... I am more concerned about them taking everything apart and scratching stuff. Taking your car to the shop sucks!

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
After a year I got some raised bubbles in my passenger side of my MagSRT dash. Since it is still under warranty I told them to replace it. I trusted the dealership I go to as I know most of the people working up there from the GM, salesmen, service techs and mechanics.

They did a great job, didn't scratch anything and I was pleased with there work. I did have to go back for a rattle coming from behind my radio bezel and the cigarette lighter was not re-connected all the way. They made the adjustments and all is good.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
lol the dash on my Datona has been replaced once so far due to a soft spot that was creased in on the overhang area above the CD player. They installed the new dash very nicely, no squeaks or noises, no marks on anything in the car, however we later realized the new dash had a razor blade slice on the top of it......since then, they have ordered me 4 more dashes and every single one comes in damaged. They called me today and told me they got another but havent inspected it yet for damage before I drive out there for the 2nd dash replacement on a car with 3500 miles

1 - 3 of 3 Posts