Charger Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where are you guys buying your dash mats from. The Dodge one looks terrible, any opinions would be great. Thanks Rod

·
Registered
630 Posts
Ok, its been all day an no one has said anything. Sorry if I got your question wrong IwantaDodge, but why do you want to put carpeting on your dash? That looks so god awful when I see it.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
CO

I hated them too.... but move to AZ... if you dont have one... the paint on the dash will peel off....

In the desert.... they are a required item. They are designed to prevent your dash from fading, cracking, etc.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Thanks D_R/T, if there is a practical or necessary use for them I suppose you do have to forgo looks in that case. However, if it is just someone's "hey, wouldn't it look cool if..." kind of mod, then god help them get a sense of style. :)

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CO-Charger said:
Ok, its been all day an no one has said anything. Sorry if I got your question wrong IwantaDodge, but why do you want to put carpeting on your dash? That looks so god awful when I see it.
I agree, I'm not a fan of dash mats, but here in AZ it gets very hot and the dash on these chargers are huge and black. I want to protect the dash as much as possible. Thats why I'm looking for one that has the nicest fit and finish.

Rod

1 - 5 of 5 Posts