Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
why don't you just paint your original trim?
Wouldn’t it be easier to paint the ones I buy? Don’t I have to buy the Dash Kit so I can paint it purple, or can I remove all the original pieces from the car like in the Dash Kit and paint it? Do I gain any extra look out of the Dash kit that I don’t get with the car forexample the big SRT8 logo and what not, I guess I never really look inside my car lol, I am still in ahhhhhh with the whole new car thing. Thanks Man!

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Post pictures...have been toying with this same idea since buying my PC Daytona.
Will do, I am now just waiting on the Dash kit, and my new grill, I am getting both painted Plum Crazy. I also bought a new stick shifter :). I am trying to make my SRT8 Plum Crazy one of a kind lol.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Definately would love to see the kit painted... I would love to get my interior to match the outside Silver Steel color... How much are they going to charge you for painting it and installing?

(Note to self: subscribe to thread) LOL.

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Definately would love to see the kit painted... I would love to get my interior to match the outside Silver Steel color... How much are they going to charge you for painting it and installing?

(Note to self: subscribe to thread) LOL.
I think it will cost about 200 some, but not sure, I'll be finding out soon, once I get my kit and grill, I going to either have Dodge or another guy I know do it. We will see. I'll let you know asap.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
im not sure how much it should cost, the painter at my dodge dealer does it dirt cheap for me.....ill prolly pay $100 to get the entire kit, door accent pieces, chrome shifter insert, and guage rings painted

just make sure whoever paints it uses alot of flex agent or it might crack

1 - 12 of 12 Posts