Charger Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a big set. Something that would totally change the look of the car's interior. Can you recommend anything?

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
If you are interested... We can get you this kit for your car... We also offer the one with no Navigation...

Can you get a non Nav dash kit in red or red carbon fiber? If so, how much?

·
Registered
8,992 Posts
I got mine from WoodDashExperts and I'm very happy with it. I can not vote for or against the other vendors as I have no experience with their products. I do know that WDE has a wide variety of finishes and colors available.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Do you have to remove all the OEM trim or does this just stick on top of it? How much of a pain in the butt is the install?

·
Registered
8,992 Posts
Mine just sticks on top. **Caution: the bottom of each piece is completely covered with the 3M tape! Start with the smaller pieces first, for practice. Test fit each piece carefully (before removing the backing) and make notes on how it fits best in it's location. Then peel off the backing and start with one edge, then lay down the rest. You have ONE shot... All that in mind, it wasn't too hard to do, just be careful with it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Do you have to remove all the OEM trim or does this just stick on top of it? How much of a pain in the butt is the install?
Use a high temp hair dryer and you will have no issues... All the issues are in the PREP.... Rubbing Alcohol or Lemon Juice will work wonders before your installation!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts