Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was tinkering a little with a walk through for custom settings on the graphing. I used a coollittle program called Wink for doing this.

This is very rough, please pardon errors and typos etc etc

DashHawk Wink

Just a warning it will present at something close to 1280x768 as I recall ( my laptop screen resolution )

It is not complete but I thought I would put it out there for some comments or suggestions.

-Robert

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
I'll take a look at this tonite Rob, the quick glance I did give it looks good.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, it a bit rough and there is some slow cursors but its just there to give a basic idea.

I get a lot of questions on graphing and stuff with the Dash Hawk, so I am thinking of trying to put something like this together to help out people a bit. It is easier to see than tell I think :D

I think you will like the B8 stuff, I am playing around with a new app for adding notes to the log files.

Also saw some templet stuff in there, I think Ill try that in a few ;)

-R

·
Registered
167 Posts
thats sweet man! how much are one of these?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dash Hawks I think are Map at 289.99

If you call Josh @ HHP or Jason @ 402 they can hook you up with one. These are very nice for reading a LOT of data on the car and having a nice display and logging abilitites.

-R

·
Registered
167 Posts
this is pretty much the same thing that diablo will read i just rememeber since i got to see it first hand on what it does.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The dash hawk is more than just a data logger, its also a 2-7 sensor display in a nice package that will data log and do a few other things. I may step into the Diablo logging at the track but thats going to depend on a few things. I am hoping I can take the CSV file Diablo can generate and turn it into a DH log file.

-R

1 - 8 of 8 Posts