Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys recommend for cleaning the dash, the steering wheel, and the rest of the interior components? I dont want anything with much (if any gloss).. just want to get rid of all the hand prints and dust. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
What do you guys recommend for cleaning the dash, the steering wheel, and the rest of the interior components? I dont want anything with much (if any gloss).. just want to get rid of all the hand prints and dust. Any suggestions?
For light dusting, grab a California Duster. As far as cleaning, someone recommended 303; after their recommendation I picked some up at a local marine store and am suitably impressed. Very low-gloss and versatile stuff. http://www.scalisemarine.com/303.htm

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
303 Protectant ?

I used to use that stuff on my tonneau cover on my truck ... too glossy in my opinion for dash use ... it used to make the tonneau shine like crazy

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
the MOPAR all purpouse cleaner is literally AMAZING

Cleans the leather great, dash great, and gets rid of rubber shoe marks on the door panels / sills in one swipe

I thought it was gonna be some cheap stuff the dealer sells but it actually works better then most of the detail stuff ive used in the past, and its guarenteed not to discolor or eat away at the interiors finish.....only $7 after tax for a bottle

·
Registered
151 Posts
I used the ArmorAll Ultimate Clean stuff and it worked great on the light colored lower part of the door to clean the dirt. Also, there is NO shine with this stuff. I am just going to stay with this stuff for now. It is cheap and it works.

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
I use the Mopar satin cleaner and protectant. Cleanes and leaves a satin finish. No gloss.

·
Registered
88 Posts
white vinegar and water in a spray bottle. An 80% vinegar and 20% water mix. Spray it on the dash,door panels steering wheel even the seats.. obviously not on the suede part assuming you have the leather/suede type seats.Wipe it down with a washcloth and that's it.....The finish on the dash will look like factory and the vinegar smell goes away after a few minutes. The vinegar smell will not stay in your car if that's a concern at all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts