Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Thats a fake ad, they just try to get you to email them then the send you spam mail. Its all bs

·
Registered
919 Posts
He's asking 8K and you offered 9K? Is that right? Are you sure it's not supposed to be 18K? Could be a typo or a scam. I've seen a lot of that on Craigslist...
I've seen cars for sale on Cl and seen the exact same car for sale in another town with a different phone # and asking price. I saw on the news tonight, that one women's baby photo had been copied from Facebook, put it on Cl as an adoption ad, which was obviously a scam.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Buying cars over the web is a risky thing to do. Have you seen this car in person ? For all you know man it could ber random pics of anyones charger.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Buying cars over the web is a risky thing to do. Have you seen this car in person ? For all you know man it could ber random pics of anyones charger.
i bought my car off craigslist haha :banana:

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
well i just emailed them so y spam mail will increase lololol. well i asked for a viewing im sure i wont get a response.

·
Registered
159 Posts
It s a nice looking car, most likely it was a typo or a scam. There s no way the car is going for 8K

·
Registered
4,218 Posts

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Did you see it or did you have someone check it out before you put the money up and bought it ?

For me i would like to know that the person whos selling it actually has the car and its not someones randome pics.
Well I live in Reno and I was browsing the phoenix craigslist and I found my car and It took about two weeks to really find out it was legit, I had him fax the title, registration and other stuff to make sure it was real, and I car faxed it. Then I went to the bank and got a check for 18k(loan) and flew down to Las Vegas and he drove there to meet me. And I checked the car out and then gave him the check and then it was done.

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
That car has been on every scam you can think of, It was on there from Spain once....

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
it could have 400000 miles on it and then again it might not even have a motor in it or a trans either. looks kind of scammy to me

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
im tired of seeing this daytona...it's been on ebay 100's of times...all over craigslist 100's of times...it's been sold over 2 years ago...yet they keep making these fake ads.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts