185 Posts

·
Registered
6,142 Posts
Sounds like a sticky situation ...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Have to agree, I've been sharing the Danko site for years based on the idea of that frontend. Never really believed it would come out due to the headlight trickery that would be needed though. I have to say though that even as much as I love the 06-10 frontend, especially with the deep grill danko item... the one in these pictures is what Chrysler should have been making. Its freaking awesome. Honestly, would work on the new 2011's too... that stuck out nose is still not growing on me, would much prefer the hidden headlight widemouth grill.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
He already sells the fenders. They are on his site. You can buy them right now.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Okay. He didn't make those. He made the other ones.

·
Registered
65 Posts
couple more pics

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
Man that front end looks SWEET!!!!! But Im sure with the fascia and hide away light its gonna some big $$$$$$$$$$

but it sure does look good!!!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Would there be any legal issues with hodden headlights? I know it would probably vary by state. But i was just eondering about any limitations danko might be facing.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
I have no idea whats going on, but If I were to guess I would say chrylser hit them with a lawsuit and will probably bring out the style themselves on the 2016 charger.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Nice

I have no idea whats going on, but If I were to guess I would say chrylser hit them with a lawsuit and will probably bring out the style themselves on the 2016 charger.
Maybe I don't know but there is not much I would undo the stock on my car for but this front end would be something I would do! Can't see why there would be any legal issues.:driving:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would pay nearly anything to have that front end. I swear if he doesn't make it soon I may just have to make it myself. When I get a good head full of frustration I get constructive LOL.

I go, "FINE!! Somebody get me some foam board, measuring tape, my rotary tool and a butt load of fiberglass! We're doing this now!!!"

1 - 20 of 36 Posts