Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
This is what we all want but can't have. It'll never happen. Just let it go, bro.

*sigh*

·
Registered
555 Posts
I was thinking about making it myself. Just got to get the parts from a 68 charger grille, and cut up a 06-10 Charger front. From looking at it, I might have to change up the lights to the 68 set up, unless I can find a way to make the grille fit over our stock lights.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
you really think so hemi? i think it might happen one day.....just not to sure about when.
No way. They've been talking about that front end for YEARS. Now suddenly Mo shats out a cool rear end out of nowhere? If he wanted to do that front end, he would have done it back when it was the hype.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
All of the planning and engineering for that nose has been completed and I've already taken the first step in development. It is a large, complicated and costly project, but it WILL be available one day, just not sure exactly when.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Sweet in that case I will leave it to you guys to make. Also will we need to change out our head light or will it just cover the stock lights?

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Ugh. My car is going to have 200,000 miles by then. :(

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Mo..Thanks, any way these are good news... We all have to be patient... Just hope It doesn´t take a looong time..!!!!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
I want it as soon as its available!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
97 Posts
Will that front end be for the 2011+ or the previous gen cars?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Not so excited anymore :-(

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
It's a completely different design. It wouldn't fit any more than the open mouth for the 2011+ would fit on a 2006.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, Mo... Everyone is excited around here!!! Everyone is waiting for that Front End... Don´t delay too long. Just going to order´69 Custom grill with honeycomb insert.. Think I should wait to order the entire front end?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts