Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now that the 70 Grille and Front spoiler are well under way, I'm sure some of you are wonderinig what is coming next from Danko for 2011 Charger!! Well, I have been keeping these door scoop and rocker designs under wraps for a long time (eventhough my boy lowriderman3 got to see them in January) until I was about ready to get to them, so here they are. Comments are always appreciated. The pics show the first moulds I pulled off the doors and rocker mounting areas to help in the design work.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I am so in for some door scoops. The prob is I have a red 12, and I wonder if anyone will be able to match the color local. I would be willing to come out of pocket if you shipped painted :)

Going to black out the rims. I wonder if black scoops would look good???

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
I am so in for some door scoops. The prob is I have a red 12, and I wonder if anyone will be able to match the color local. I would be willing to come out of pocket if you shipped painted :)

Going to black out the rims. I wonder if black scoops would look good???

Here is a 'chop of them in black to help you think about it... :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Ddaddy to the rescue!!! I'ma need you to chop them on my car! :D
Hahaha! I had a feeling you might say that...:)

It's a busy week ahead but I'll see what I can do. ;)

·
Registered
298 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
I want those scoops!!!

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Here they are on the car, any comments, good or bad are welcome! The scoops protrude in the back quite a bit, around 1 1/4" I think. but the front is pretty flat, so the panel starts out flush in the front, and then kinda flares out in the back in a flattish sort of way. The red car e is has a much clearer view of what I'm after:

1 - 20 of 67 Posts