Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well here is my car, just got home from the shop! I love the look of these and the looks I got all the way home!! hope you guys like the pics; I will get more come night time!!

·
Registered
2,659 Posts

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
well here is my car, just got home from the shop! I love the look of these and the looks I got all the way home!! hope you guys like the pics; I will get more come night time!!

Awesome job, looks like a top notch perfect fitting installation! Can't wait to get these pics up on the website! How hard was it to do the wiring? got any info on how that worked out?

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the wiring was not bad from what I was told; they end up doing the whole job from start to finish. the hard part was getting the original 3pc spoiler outer corners trimmed to fit to the light. the project took so long because of that and paint issues. the more I look at them the more I love em'!!!

BTW, PMed you MO.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that's a definitely going to happen, I was waiting for this mod first because I wasn't sure if i was going to pass the stripes through it or not; if not i would leave it and the diffuser the same gloss black. buuuut, since i went with the stripes through it that will follow onto the diffuser also!! we talked about it on the phone a while ago ;) ! maybe you know where i can get one?!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
here are some night pics, they're not great because they are just sooooo bright the glare shows through.

here's just the driving lights on:

here's the driving lights and reverse lights on:

here's the break lights and reverse light:

·
Premium Member
2,452 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
can any body help me how do I order theses because I seen them on danko reproductions website as a new item but when I go to the charger products to buy I cannot find them at all please tell me how I can get the kit...

·
Registered
3 Posts
lioght kit

how did you locate the light kit set on the website I see the 3piece spoiler but not the light kit and how long did it take to ship to you???

1 - 13 of 13 Posts