Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Brian,

I got your Quantum Blue Oil and the Steering pump catalyst. Based on the threads throughout this forum and in your section I am damn excited. I will be picking up my K&N Oil Filter in the next hour or two and changing the oil... I will let you know my results.

·
Vendor
10,364 Posts
Hey Brian,

I got your Quantum Blue Oil and the Steering pump catalyst. Based on the threads throughout this forum and in your section I am damn excited. I will be picking up my K&N Oil Filter in the next hour or two and changing the oil... I will let you know my results.
Glad to hear everything came and it was in good shape. Let me know how it goes and of course your impressions.

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:bigthumb:
440-821-9040

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
man am i lagging in this department

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
one day patrick, one day!!!

·
Vendor
10,364 Posts
one day patrick, one day!!!
You both are welcome when you are ready. I am looking forward to working with you both on protecting your beasts!!!

Thanks

Brian
BND Automotive LLC
440-821-9040:driving:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey Brian,

This oil is amazing. Highway patrol has not been able to keep up with me for the last 2 days!!

In all seriousness I am very pleased with your QB oil. My SRT8 is now running so smooth. When accelerating normal the car just feels better, when i have my foot in gas pedal its amazing. Also my idle is really smooth as well. I know some people will call bull**** on can you really tell a difference or is it in your head and i truly feel a difference in the car. That hemi-tick is not there its quiet as hell. You got another customer for life here. Thanks for the help and I will be in touch with you to get some ACES IV.

Anyone who is still holding out on BND Oil, stop waiting and see for yourself. The peace of mind greatly outweighs the minor increase in cost.

Thanks again.

PS. If you have some stickers send me some I will gladly advertise your product.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Guess what FedEx dropped off?
I was guessing Jessica Alba but I guess this is good news too.

·
Vendor
10,364 Posts
Yep!! Since I can't figure out how to make more of Jessica Alba: :biggrinjester: I will stick to what I do best!

Brian
BND Automotive LLC
440-821-9040 :bigthumb:

·
Registered
8,909 Posts
I was guessing Jessica Alba but I guess this is good news too.
Awww, dang 'Blue- ya beat me to it! :bigthumb: :clap:

Congrats SacSRT8! Welcome to the "ACES Club!" :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Yep!! Since I can't figure out how to make more of Jessica Alba: :biggrinjester: I will stick to what I do best!

Brian
BND Automotive LLC
Oh but if you could somehow clone her Im sure some of us would take out 2nd mortgages for that. :biggrinjester:

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts

Brian
BND Automotive LLC
Add that info to the "BND is a ripoff" and the "Brian you disappoint me" threads.

·
Vendor
10,364 Posts
Add that info to the "BND is a ripoff" and the "Brian you disappoint me" threads.
No doubt. Like Kevin Kline said in a fish called wanda......DISAPPOINTED!!!:cowsmile:

Brian
BND Automotive LLC

·
Registered
2020 Sinamon Stick Charger Scatpack
233 Posts
Ok, so no Jessica Alba. We will just have to live with that. However, what about a Gwyneth Paltrow or maybe a Jessica Biel? Is that doable? I mean really, with what I have seen from my car with your stuff, can it really be that hard?

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
I'll settle for a Jessica Biel.

·
Vendor
10,364 Posts
Ok, so no Jessica Alba. We will just have to live with that. However, what about a Gwyneth Paltrow or maybe a Jessica Biel? Is that doable? I mean really, with what I have seen from my car with your stuff, can it really be that hard?
By the way, I think your brother is going to LOVE the stuff we sent him for his truck and his bike.

It spec'd out BEAUTIFULLY when I ran it on the analyzer.

Bike will have more power. Tell him to PLEASE hold on when he puts the ACES IV and the QB in it.

I have had people literally fall off because they didn't hold on sufficiently.

Please warn him!

Thanks
Brian
BND Automotive LLC

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
I'll take the lack of answer as a no.

·
Vendor
10,364 Posts